Monday, March 7, 2011

15 in 75

OK!  I know that most of you don't care about this at all, BUT I am going to use my blog as my accountability!!  I desperately need accountability right now, and I figured this would be the perfect way!! (especially since I always ask Jonathan for his help, and then get mad at him and take it the wrong way the second he says something!!)

I am TERRIBLE about dieting for 3 days, and then eating anything and everything I want for the next 27 days.  Every Monday I say that I am really going to get serious, but then I go to Bible study and they have cinnamon rolls, or donuts, or kolaches!  I mean, seriously, who can pass that up!?

BUT, this time, I really, really, really, really, reaaallllllllyyyy am serious!!!  I HAVE to, MUST, ABSOLUTELY, loose 15 lbs in the next 75 days!!!!

Why 75 days?

In 75 days, we are headed to the beautiful Naples, Florida with Jonathan's whole family!!!  I am sooooooo excited about this trip, especially since I haven't been on a big trip since my honeymoon FIVE years ago!  However, the thought of being seen in a bathing suit is almost paralyzing!!!  And, I know, with a 2 year old who loves the water, there is no way for me to spend a week at the beach and avoid wearing a bathing suit!!  I mean, I can't even wear it and hide in a chair... I will have to be running around chasing my crazy girl up and down the beach!  Oh, Lord, HELP ME!

Since Addi's arrival, I have totally neglected myself.  I need a total body makeover!!  So, its time!!!  Every week, I will post my progress, whether I have gained or lost!  Maybe if I know I will have to confess it for the world (or my 2 readers), I will feel more motivated to stay to it!!

Well, here goes nothing!!!  I better get my booty on the treadmill while my babies are asleep and quit talking about it!!!!

Let the diet begin......

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya, girl! Too bad we aren't closer so we could work out together! I'll pray the pounds shed quickly :) let me know if you need encouragement!

    PS- I think you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete