Monday, March 21, 2011

8.8 in 61

Week 2 is finally over!  For some reason, I found this week to be really tough.  I have been a bit discouraged that I was not seeing much progress on the scale each day.  That is probably most of my problem, I shouldn't weigh myself everyday.  The little to no change each day gets me frusturated... but, also brings a little more motivation!  Jonathan keeps telling me that I am probably building some muscle from the running and muscle weighs more than fat so I shouldn't go completely based on the scale!

Anwyay, I lost a total of 2.8lbs this week.  That brings my total weight loss to 6.2lbs.  I still have 8.8lbs to go with 61 days left!!  I am still hopeful that I will be able to reach my goal!!  The morning hasn't started off well as I finished off a piece of pizza Alexa had for lunch and then ate a cake ball (thank you Hudson for sharing), so I better stay on the treadmill extra long today and vow to be good the rest of the week!!

Praying that Week 3 is a success!

PS:  I promise to blog about something worth while this week!!  I have been really busy fulfilling card orders (that I am very thankful for), but it didn't leave me very much extra time last week!  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment