Monday, February 28, 2011

Alexa's Cupcake Party

Those of you that know me know that I am obsessed with party planning.  I really do LOVE every second of it.  If I had unlimited funds I would throw a lavish party for every occasion!!  I mean, who does't love a good party!?

So, when it came time to plan Alexa's second birthday I was almost giddy!  There was no doubt in my mind that the theme had to be cupcakes.  The girl LOVES cupcakes!!  {I am not exactly sure where the passion for cupcakes came from ;-)}.  So, in November my sister and I found the most perfect cupcake paper, so party planning was in full force!!

We celebrated Alexa's birthday on February 12th at my parents house!!!  It was soooooooo much fun!!!  Far greater than I could have ever expected!  She had such a great time!!!  The day after her party we went back to my parents house.  I guess she thought she was going back to her party because she was so disappointed the whole time we were there.  We would ask her what she wanted to do (their house is LOADED with fun.... a jump castle, Barbie jeep, swingset, play room FULL of toys), but all she could say was "have a cupcake party"!!  Poor baby!!  But, it was confirmation that it was all worth it!!!!

Here are a few pictures from the big day!!!






























Overall, a HUGE success!!!!!  Thank you soooo much to everone who came and made her day soooooo special!!!  And a BIG thank you to Valaree, Cassondra, my mom, and my husband for all of your help!!!  I could not have done it without you!!!!!!

Now, what am I supposed to plan??  Maybe an Easter Extravaganza?!  {wink, wink}

No comments:

Post a Comment