Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A new look. A fresh start.

I know, I know!!  I sound like a broken record, BUT this time I am serious!!!  I am going to do my absolute, VERY best to update my blog as often as I can.  I wish I had time/energy to do it everyday, but I will not even set a goal that high because that would just be setting myself up for serious failure!!  I am going to set my goal at 2 times a week!!!  Hopefully it will be more often, but if I set my goal low, I won't feel defeated when I can't meet it!!!

The main reason I want to do this is to document LIFE for my girls!  I am determined to have one of those AMAZING books made out of my blog.  I would like to make Alexa and Addi a book each year of everything that happened, the ups and the downs.  I know they won't appreciate it now, but when they get older, I think they will really treasure the memories!  I also plan on incorporating Lexi Jayne's Designs into this blog as well.  I will be doing giveaways for cards and plan on partnering with some other amazing etsy girls.  I want to keep it exciting and fun, so make sure you become a follower and tell your friends about it too so you don't miss out!   So, here is to a fresh start!

What do you think of the makeover!?  I still plan on making more changes, but this is what I have for now!

Now it begins.... for real this time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment